Learn Vedic Meditation in 5 live online lessons from prof. Narada Kush.
During The Course You Will Learn
- The technique of Vedic Meditation which is easy to learn and easy to practice.
- How to practice Vedic Meditation – prof. Narada will guide you step by step.
- How and why Vedic Meditation works.
- All the key principles to achieve the best results.
- Benefits and the purpose of Vedic Meditation.
- Step 1: Info session
- Step 2: Personal Instruction
- Step 3: Check-up Session 1 (after 1-2 days)
- Step 4: Check-up session 2 (after 3-4 days)
- Step 5: Check-up session 3 (after 10-12 days)
The Vedic Meditation course is offered in the English, Dutch and Hungarian languages. Also other languages are possible if a competent translator can be part of it. Other than this there are no requirements for the application.
Benefits From The First Day
After the first meeting, you will be able to meditate alone and enjoy all the benefits for the rest of your life. After the Personal Instruction there are 3 follow-up lessons, where we will make sure that you practice Vedic meditation correctly.
During the first few meditations, most people already experience more inner peace and deep physical rest. Not long after, mental, physical and social benefits will be developed, such as inner happiness, regular blood pressure and good sleep.
In the future, if you have any questions you can contact Narada Kush for no extra fee, and he will help you.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
No one ever asked for a refund. Nevertheless, if you don’t like the meditation course, you get your money back.
Prof. Narada Kush
“It is always a profound experience to guide people in Vedic Meditation. I love seeing when they first realize how easy and powerful this technique is if one does it the right way. Everybody is welcome in my courses. Hope, I will see you soon.”